Advice for Planning
- For DIY projects, start as early as possible, the last months/weeks of planning fly by!
- Once you buy your dress, stop looking! Otherwise you may be tempted by something else out
- Set up a timeline of things you need to do/plan and spread it out. Estimate things will take you a little longer than they actually may, that way things will hopefully equal out and you'll stay on track.
- Use Vista Print! (as my Vista Print page indicated, I love it! :O)
Advic for Week and Day of the Wedding
- Try to get as much sleep and drink as much water as possible.
- If possible, delegate your remaining tasks that need to be done to cut back on your stress
- Take time to take in everything. As people say, the day honestly flies by sooo fast. Ahead of time, think about the parts of the day that you really want to remember and while they're happening, make a conscious effort to take it in.
- Take an advil/aspirin right after your hair is done.
- If possible, hire a day-of-coordinator (DOC), or at least ask someone to be in charge of set up and working with vendors.
- If something goes wrong or you get off schedule, try your best to just go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens and at that point, there's nothing you can do about it.
- Try to stay together through the reception
- Take a moment for the two of you at the reception